Bi-directional Doppler ES-100V3 with 8MHz Probe
Hadeco BIDOP ES-100V3 with 8MHz Probe.
Bi-directional hand held doppler with LCD.
BI-DIRECTIONAL HAND HELD DOPPLER WITH LCD
- Displays a real-time waveform & numerical data on backlit LCD.
- Various mode settings are available for optimal measurement with the menu displayed on the LCD and unique side Shuttle Button.
- 30 waveform memories.
MULTI-PROBE SELECTION OF 2, 4, 5, 8, 10 and 20MHz
USB COMPUTER INTERFACE
- Transfers waveforms and numerical data to computer for data storage.
- FFT analysis available with latest ES-100V3 when connecting Smart-V-Link software (optional).
OPTIONAL PPG PROBE
- Available for venous testing.
NEW CALCULATION OF BLOOD VOLUME FLOW
Power Supply: DC 9V, 9V alkaline battery
Automatic shut off: No signal: 2min. /Freeze: 5min. /Others: 15min.
Max Speaker output: 300 mW or more
Multi frequency: 2, 4, 5, 8, 10 & 20 MHz
Mode settings: Memory (Store, read & clear), Direction, Scale (Time & Unit), Volume flow, Language etc
Waveform memory: 30 menories
LCD display: 128 x 64 dots, STN LCD (waveform & numerical data)
Headphone connector: Speaker cutoff
USB connector: For PC connection
Dimensions: 78 (W) x 141 (L) x 27 (H) mm (probe holder not included)
Weight: 280 grams (battery and probe are included)
Electrical safety: Conform to IEC60601-1
*Specifications subject to change
1x Bidop ES-100V3 Unit
1x 8MHz Probe
1x 9V Battery
1x Carry Bag
1x 260g Ultrasound Transmission Gel
1x Operating Manual