Cryospray CS1 is a small - handy nonelectric cryosurgical apparatus designed for dermatology, dermatosurgery and other medical branches with these features:
- One hand operation - leaves one hand free to manipulate lesion or adjacent skin
- Insant pressure - no wait to pressure built-up
- Easely portable - light - weight
- Wide fill opening - easy filling with the coolant
- All stainless steel thermos - safe, no rust
- Special safe and regulation valve system - other control unnecessary
- Vacuum insulation - very efficacious
- Time saving, quick, economical, safe
For whole-day work - filling with liquid nitrogen is necessary only once a day
Possibility to locate a stream of nitrogen into very small area of the tissue by 3 dimensions of precise jets - only necessary destructed tissue. Possibility to use the contact tips for contact method of cryalization.
Designed for effective treatment of a wide range of skin lesions: Common verruca, seborrhoic verruca, actinic keratosis, papilloma, lentiga and other common lesions, inclusive haemorrhoids.
This is the coldest (-196 degrees Celsius) the most effective the most universal and the most accessible cryosurgical method. Easy and rapid, 3-30 seconds is sufficient for majority of operations. it is more effective and more more safe for patients than liquid nitrogen applied with a swab. in contrast to scalpel surgery or electrosurgery: no or minimal pain, no blood, no offensive odour, usually no anaesthesia, no bandages, no assistant needed, no medical waste. excellent cosmetic effect with none or minimum scarring.
Stand, 3 Operational tips with stand
Liquid Nitrogen (-196 degrees Celsius)
Weight without Liquid Nitrogen
Weight with Liquid Nitrogen