Rechargeable microDERM Optima PDD (Photodynamic Diagnosis) 405nm Basic Bundle
Compact 2-in-1 handheld and ergonomic diagnostic magnifying glass with Photodynamic Diagnosis (PDD) 405nm light and USB charging cable.
- The 96 microprocessor-controlled LEDs enable a constant and brilliant light, so even at low battery level the light quality doesn't degrade.
- Polarised optical filters enable a glare-free view of the skin.
- 94mm maximum field of view for optimum screening
- Ergonomic handle and low weight
Whether for fast clinical diagnosis or in-depth dermatological examinations, the microDERM® Optima is useful for the investigation of:
- Cancerous and pre-cancerous changes
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Squamous-cell carcinoma
- Actinic keratosis
To use the microDERM® Optima Photodynamic Diagnosis magnifying glass
- Administer a photo-sensitizing agent to the skin, which accumulates selectively in or at the tumor cell
- Expose the PDD light to the skin to stimulate the molecules
- Fluorescence is provoked, showing the dermatological condition
The microDERM® Optima Photodynamic Diagnostics 405nm Basic Bundle is delivered as a ready-to-use system with the following included:
- microDERM® Optima Diagnostic magnifying glass with PDD light (405nm)
- High-performance battery
- USB charging cable
- Manual with operating instructions