Smart-V-Link Software for Smartdop45/ES100V3 USB
Smart-V-Link for Windows® Version 4
New features for Version 4
- Formally supporting Windows 10, (view system requirements).
- Site Screen added for registering site & test names for Doppler(s)*1 to allow you to perform SVL testing without connecting computer.
- FFT analysis available with latest Smartdop 45 and ES-100V3.
- Volume flow calculations available by entering vessel diameter.
*1: Latest Smartdop 45 as of Dec, 2014, and Latest ES-100V3 as of Feb, 2015.
- 1. ABI, TBI and arterial blood flow velocity
- 2. Fully auto-gain controlled waveform by computer
- 3. Real-time vascular waveform display
- 4. Data storage for future reference
- 5. Standardized testing modules for easy operation and documentation
- 6. FFT analysis available with ES-100V3, Smartdop 45 and DVM-4500 *2.
- 7. Auto-testing with SD-30EX to simplify entire testing for ABI, PV, & Lower screens (view here).
- 8. Auto-freeze/decision/save for expert mode (view here).
- 9. Waveform data download for Dopplers supporting download capability
- 10. Customized screen with suitable names & number of site
*2 : Latest Smartdop 45 with Serial#14110001 or over, Latest ES-100V3 with Serial #11090001 or over.
Windows 7/8.1/10 (Except Tablet PC)
SVGA(800 x 600 dots) or more, 256 colors or more
Hadeco Doppler with USB port: – ES-100V3 (Serial Number 15020001 or more), – Smartdop 45 (Serial Number 05030001 or more), as of Mar. 2017
Special USB cable
USB Flash Memory