Smartdop® 30EX with 8MHz Probe
Hadeco Smartdop 30EX with 8MHz Probe.
Bi-directional portable doppler with LCD.
DOPPLER BLOOD PRESSURE RECORDER
- Full auto system with built-in cuff inflator
- Calculates and prints ABI/TBI and pressure documentation
DIGITAL DOPPLER with BACKLIT LCD and PRINTER
- Displays and prints velocity waveforms in bi-directional & dual separation channel and numerical data.
30 WAVEFORM MEMORY USB INTERFACE
- Transfers waveforms and numerical data to computer for data storage.
- Communication PC software & cable optional
TWO PROBE CONNECTORS (for 2, 4, 8, 10MHz, PPG and PV)
- Combination of Doppler and PPG for API & TBI BUILT-IN PULSE VOLUME with automatic cuff inflator
PPG PROBE optionally available
- Expands arterial & venous testing
Power Supply: Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack or AC adaptor
Full charge life: 7 hours or more with printing
Automatic shut off
Max speaker output: 250 mW or more
Multi frequency: 2, 4, 5, 8 & 10 MHz
LCD display: 128 x 64 dots, STN LCD
Printer Paper: 58mm (W) x 25m(L), Thermal
Printer Resolution: 256 dots/line
Inflation rate: 10 - 20 mmHg/s
Deflation rate: 2 - 4 mmHg/s
Interface ports: USB for PC connection.
Headset: Speaker cutoff
Dimensions: 252 (W) x 192 (D) x 91(H) mm
Weight: Approx. 1.6Kg (including 1 probe)
Options: PPG Probe, Smart-V-Link for windows, digit and arm cuffs etc.
Electrical safety: Conform to IEC60601-1
*Specifications subject to change